Romance Authors Group
This is a group for Romance Authors to support each other, for discussing issues with writing, publishing, and marketing your romance book, for posting your Romance Novel Ads and sharing the posts of other authors. We can also help each other also by commenting on the posts of others, reviewing the works of others, and just giving straightforward encouragement, ideas, etc.
1) No political posts.
2) Add up to 1 NEW Book Ad post a day by posting the new post here. Share / Retweet the posts of others for that day. Just do this once a day or once a week. Like the ones you shared.
3) Like & Share / Retweet at will. If you do not like a certain sub-genre, you do not have to share it.
4) You can invite new members, but make sure you ask them first before adding them.
5) Post here and on your own timeline. It works well to post here first, then share the same post to your own timeline. I recommend sharing your own post last so that visitors to your timeline see your own book ad first.
6) Friend or follow those in this group.
There is a Facebook Group and a Twitter Group.
Find the Facebook Group here:
To join the Twitter group, DM me at @WilliamBWorthy.
Additional rules for the Twitter group
Once you have been added, look for the "Romance Authors RT Group" in your messages. Click on it to enter. Romance Authors
1) No political tweets.
2) Click the "i" with a circle around it & Follow everyone in this group.
3) Add up to ONE NEW Book Ad tweet a day by copying the link to your tweet and put it in the group. To submit your tweet to the group, first make a new tweet (Do NOT paste the material for your Tweet in the Group chat), then copy the link to that tweet and paste the tweet in the group chat. To copy the link, follow these steps:
a) Click on this icon on the bottom right of your tweet:
b) Click on “Copy link to Tweet” in the following menu that comes up:
4) Retweet the tweets of others - just click on their link in the Group and retweet from that. Just do this once a day. Leave an emoji when you are done so you know where you left off.
5) Like & Retweet at will. If you do not like a certain sub-genre, you do not have to retweet it.
7) Do NOT reuse previously submitted Tweets. For people to retweet it again, they will have to undo the previous retweet. That will delete it from being in the queue for followers to see it. They will get one queued tweet of yours instead of two.
By making a new tweet each time, all the Retweets keep advertising for you.
8) Since there is a limit to the number in the Twitter Group, You must participate at least once per month to stay in the group.
9) One of our accounts will retweet your tweet at the optimum time of 6-9 PM EST. To take advantage of this, you must use the hashtag of #RomanceSG. You can use this a maximum of 5 times a day, including your one group submission. When you use the #RomanceSG hashtag, also use a day hashtag like #Saturday or #SaturdayRomance. This will help in many ways. If the retweet queue gets stuck, we can tell which ones to kick off. This will also help make your tweets different each day. Twitter will refuse any identical tweets from day to day.
10) You can help the retweet account obtain more followers. To do this follow these instructions:
a) Log into Twitter.
b) Log into GroupTweet account using this hidden link: Retweeter
c) Click the "Login with Twitter" button.
d) Click the "Authorize App" button on the popup.
e) Wait for the app to log you in.
f) Click on the Search tab.
g) Type something into the "Twitter Search Query" (example: "#Romance") and click "GO!"
h) Click on the little person with a plus sign below each tweet.